DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

4 posters

Dance Commanders Quote of the Day

DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

Dance Commanders Quote of the Day Empty Dance Commanders Quote of the Day

Post  DanceCommander Wed May 23, 2012 11:28 pm

So every day i think i'm going to throw out a little quote from somewhere so if you know who said it kudos to you. Anyway today i am honoring one of my favorite actors of all time.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
    -Ezekiel 25:17

here i'll give you another free one

"Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!"
    -Vincent Vega
    DarthNihilus
    DarthNihilus
    Satan
    Satan

Dance Commanders Quote of the Day Empty Re: Dance Commanders Quote of the Day

Post  DarthNihilus Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 am

"say what one more time, i dare yah, I double dare yah motherf***er"
    a quote from the same actor
    Tator56
    Abaddon
    Abaddon

Post  Tator56 Thu May 24, 2012 1:14 pm

I am tired of this motha fuckin snakes on this motha fuckin plane.

Quote by same actor
    Tator56
    Abaddon
    Abaddon

Post  Tator56 Thu May 24, 2012 1:15 pm

I am noticing a trend, i think the actor enjoys saying motha fucka
    DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

Post  DanceCommander Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 pm

hmm...Tator you don't say
    anyway heres todays quote also be sure to check out the Pulp Fiction Test up above to see how much you know about a little segment from the movie

"Politics" is made up of two words, "Poli", which is Greek for "many", and "tics", which are blood sucking insects.
    -George Vidal
    Iskavan
    Iskavan
    Amodeus
    Amodeus

Post  Iskavan Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

DPA breeds heroes like a bar breeds drunks - loud, proud and spoiling for a fight.

truly understanding yourself makes you strong,but trying to change yourself makes you stronger. - Iskavan

the ones that should kill are those prepared to be killed-lelouch vi britannia

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"- Iskavan

"dont sugar coat things because you'll eat that to!!!"

"Gut them! Slaughter them!
    Slay them! Butcher them!
    Kill! Kill! Kill!
    Never stop, never tire!
    Keep doing the Lord's work!"

"Sarge, what's that smell? Sarge? Saaarge!"

"Kill a thousand men and they will hate you. Kill a million men
    and they will queue to face you. But kill a single man and they
    will see monsters and devils in every shadow.
    Kill a dozen men and they will
    scream and wail in the night,
    and they shall feel not hatred, but fear."

"In an hour of Darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of Insanity look to the madman to lead the way."

"What is victory? Is it to defeat your enemy on the field of battle? Is it to simply repulse his armies and slay his misguided warriors? No, this is only the beginning! True victory is to crush your foe utterly, to shatter his armoured legions and run down his fleeing troops as they scatter. Pursue them to their lairs and burn them out. Burst into his unholy temples, smash down his icons and topple his foul idols. Burn his heretical works and leave no stone upon stone. Slaughter his followers, their families and their livestock lest any of their taint remain. And when that is done, put the ruins to the torch.
    Any that have dealt with them or given them succour must be obliterated, for memory is insidious and though you have crushed their will and their bodies they may yet return. Send warrior scribes to excise the records of their name, expunge their deeds from the annals of history and remove even the memory of your foe’s existence. Only then have you truly won.
    That is the meaning of victory."

"I am not asking for your blood. I can take your blood. I am asking for your souls. Only you can give me your souls."

suicides for pussy's-zach

G'dammit Iskavan! You're not a good troll! You're not even a troll at all! A troll emplies some sort of cleverness, or finesse. You're just a put T ass hole. -Richard Lee Westbrook

"Dude your turtle kid? your like a legend in my class room" = super ego boost for me XD

"No what you have are bullets,in the hopes that when your guns are empty im no longer standing, because if i am you will be dead before you've reloaded" v for vendetta

Your Dead.
    Your Friends Are Dead.
    Your Family Is Dead.
    Your ...ing Pets Are Being Skinned Alive.
    You Suck At Life.
    The Whole World Hates You.
    You're Going To Hell.
    Live With It.

OOOOH GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! - super kami guru

• How did you meet 9(Iskavan)?
    He was threatening my friends on Ogame, we then became friends XD - ted Barkley

People with threaten you with your death, So you fight them with your life.- Iskavan

You shut the fuck up. At all times if i hear from you again or if you talk to my family there will be problems. Understand? - tess hishimoto

DanceCommander
    DanceCommander
    Bishop
    Bishop

Post  DanceCommander Fri May 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Day 3 quote, not sure how much longer i can keep this up.

"Let's cool it brothers . . ."
    -Malcolm X
    Spoken to his assasins moments before they gunned him down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm