DarkProphets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Dark Prophets, To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

2 posters

So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet?

constantino1
    Priest
    Priest

So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet? Empty So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet?

Post  constantino1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 pm

550k met, 1.1mil Crys, 550k Duet to get from astrophysics 7 to 9.

That seems steep from where I am sitting. Im at 20,18,12,21 on all of my 5 planets.

should I be saving for another planet, or leveling my existing mines higher?

Any thoughts on what point it is better to expand than upgrade?
    constantino1
    Priest
    Priest

So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet? Empty Re: So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet?

Post  constantino1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:42 pm

CagedEcho
    CagedEcho
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet? Empty Re: So when is the right time to go for your 6th planet?

Post  CagedEcho Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm

I am about the same levels on my mines (mostly 22,21,17,18). I use solar sats instead of upgrading my solar plant... so I have 50-100 solar sats per planet.

I just upgraded to Astro 9 and will be colonizing my 6th planet shortly. It was a looong wait...4-5 days just for researching Astro 9, not to mention upgrading to Astro 8 and saving 1.1 million crystal.

The problem is it takes a lot of time trying to spy/attack... I'd rather get on... move my resources around and get off... So my hope is just to keep adding extra planets worth of resources to build up faster. It sucks to go from building/research to only taking a couple of minutes/hours to taking days/weeks to finish. I liked when upgrades cost 200/500/100 and only took 50 seconds to complete Wink
    constantino1
    Priest
    Priest

Post  constantino1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm

heh, yeah.

I was considering solar sats... and I see them as the efficient option, but atleast 1 of my planets so far has attracted alot of attention. I just ship it all off to my hive planet every night, but I get hit around 2pm on some days. I might be able to deter them by shipping stuff off planet, but 100k in crystal flying around as satellites are tempting I suspect.

Then you need a defense... more mats spent on things that can get destroyed in an attack. In the long run, with enough rebuilds, I figure the solar plant will be cheaper/more efficient.
    CagedEcho
    CagedEcho
    Lucifer
    Lucifer

Post  CagedEcho Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 am

true... I am in a pretty quiet neighborhood, so I get spied on no more than once per week. I still get hit on occasion, but I keep the fleet and resources low, so it's not too hard to recover.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content